Shopify – User security
When launching a site, it is worth taking a responsible approach to the issue of the security of bank card data, customer addresses, their orders, and other data that you have to deal with.
The Shopify server complies with the PCI DSS Level 1 standard, in addition, almost all plans (except Lite) give you the opportunity to use a 128-bit SSL certificate for free.
It’s safe to say that Shopify:
- organizes the support of a secure network;
- ensures the security of cardholder data;
- constantly monitors internal networks for possible attacks;
- maintains information security.
- Shopify also allows you to upload tables with products, orders, and customers, as well as an archive with a theme (template) as a backup.
The system ensures the smooth operation of the site because problems when loading a page can cost the entrepreneur large financial losses. In general, we can say that Shopify cares about the security of its customers and implements the most modern practices to ensure it.